Awaken City Kids
Awaken City Tots & Kids
Awaken City Tots is our early childhood ministry for children 6-weeks-old to PreK. During the service we have the privilege of loving, caring for, playing with, and teaching our Tots. Awaken City Kids is our elementary aged kid’s ministry. We welcome all children in K-4th grades to join us each week as we go through stories from the Bible that come to life with video, music, activities, and more.
To awaken kids to the hope and joy found in Jesus and to equip parents in discipling their children.
Awaken City Tots & Kids is open and available during the worship service at Awaken City Church. We open our doors 15 minutes before our 11 am service for families to check in their children at the registration table located just left of rec center main lobby.
Safety is Our Top Priority
Upon your first time to check-in your kid(s), you will be asked for some basic information about yourself and your child(ren). You will then receive matching sticker tags with an alpha-numeric code for you and your child. These tags and information serve two purposes:
- Parental contact – If a child has a medical or behavioral issue, we will use the phone number given to text you during the service to request your attention in the Kids Ministry area.
- Safety and Security – Parents must present their portion of the security tag when picking up their child.
- All of our volunteers in Awaken City Tots & Kids have received a comprehensive background check.
- We maintain set teacher-to-child ratios so that every classroom has enough supervision to keep kids safe.
- We ask that children be free of sickness or fever for at least 24 hours before coming to Awaken City Kids to maintain the health of our entire ministry. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Tips and Reminders for Visiting Awaken City Tots & Kids
- Please label all of your child’s belongings.
- Please bring diapers and wipes as needed for your child.
- If your child is potty-training, please send him/her in a training diaper until mastery is achieved.
- Please prepare your baby’s bottle in advance.
- We discourage parents from allowing their children to bring their own toys into the class as it is easy for them to be misplaced or forgotten.
If you have any more questions or would like more information, please contact our Awaken City Kids Director De’Ann at email@example.com.